Home   /  About us    
 
     
       
  Our Cakes
Economy Wedding Cake
Basic Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
Custom Wedding Cakes
Birthday Cakes
Birthday Cakes With Toy
Custom Cakes
Cake & Filling
Pricing
  Up Coming Event
Bridal Expo 13
Bridal Expo 14
Bridal Expo 15
Bridal Expo 2017
  Vendors
Beauty & Health
Bridal & Tuxedo
Favors & Gifts
Florists
Photo, Video & Photobooth
Reception Venue
Other Vendors
  Testimonies
Awards
Customers' Reviews
Information
      8

Welcome to
Bamboo Bakery Fashion Show & Bridal Expo 12
 
   
logo
at Las Brisas Salon
10626 N. 43 Rd Ave, Glendale, AZ 85302
     JUN 24, 2012 from  5PM-8PM
                                Sponsor by    A to Z Logo Master    

Special on this Show:

* Bamboo Bakery Model Contest

* 25% OFF to first 100 Customers (for new orders only)

* Everyone will have a chance to Win FREE $500 Wedding cake Coupon (must present to WIN).

* and lots of $75.00 & $50.00 OFF Coupons on wedding Cake.

* Giveaways will send out every hour.

* Ticket at the door: $8 or you can get free ticket in advance at our Vendor list below.

Call (602)246-8061 for more Information

Expo 12 b -email

Must send in two profile picture: high resolutions and will be used for online voting.

pdf icon

" click icon to download form "

Online voting: Online voting will consist of 40% of the total points. The other 60% will be from the judges on the day of the show. Bamboo Bakery will send out a link for model voting. Voting can only work if, friends and family “like” Bamboo Bakery’s fan page, and from there they can go to the picture and vote as they please, and add comments if wanted.


Also you will meet with over 30 Wedding Vendors as:

1. Snap Booth Entertainmnet, Inc. - http://www.snapbooth.com/

2. Mariposa Limousine, Inc. -http://www.mariposalimousine.com/

3. Judy Send out Card.  - http://www.sendoutcards.com/jsnow

4. Sensational Smiles Professional Teeth Whitening. - http://www.smiles4az.com/

5. Escapes Unlimited, Inc. - http://escapesunlimitedaz.com/

6. Arizona Wedding Video. - http://azweddingvideo.com/

7. Starz Entertainment. - http://www.starzentertainment.net/

8. Reverend Giovanni Wedding.  -  http://www.revgiovanni.com/

a6

9.  A to Z Equipment Rentals & Sales -   http://www.a-zequipment.com

10.  The Print Man -   http://www.Theprintman.com

11. American Laser Skincare - http://www.americanlaser.com/

12. Ray Mar Productions - http://www.raymarproductions.com/

13. Wolz's Florist - (602-938-2100)

14.
Arizona Bridal Photography - http://www.weddingphotoaz.com

15. Las Brisas -  http://www.lasbrisassalon.com/

16. Almond Tree  - http://almondtreeweddings.com/

17. Dental One partner  - http://azlocaldentist.com/

18. Johnnie's Java Coffee Company - https://johnniesjava.com/

19. Design by Rosie - http://designbyrosie.com/

20. Catalina Magic.  -  http://catalinamagic.com/

21.  Magic Touch Cateringhttp://www.magictouchcatering.com

22. Origami Owl Independent Designer - (602) 751-3737

23. Astyle - Wedding & Event Planning - http://www.facebook.com/AstyleWeddings

24.  A Garden of Roses  -  (602) 689-2072
... Updating
602.246.8061 BAMBOO BAKERY - 1619 E Monte Vista Rd- Phoenix AZ 85006 - E-mail: orders@bamboobakery.com
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED